Sales - Account Manager Cloud, Barcelona, Spain
Location: Barcelona desired, possibility employees can work remotely (Spain)
Terms of employment: Full-time / Permanent
CounterCraft is an innovative Cyber Security Startup with an international presence in Europe and America. Our deception based technology detects threats, collects intel and engages with threat actors to improve defensive posture. We work with some of the largest companies, organisations and governments in the world.
Our mission is to make a real difference to cyber defenders by providing a platform for Active Defence, today.
CounterCraft has an international and diverse team that share the values of creativity, clarity, cleverness, and charisma to give our company a uniquely refreshing and personal approach.
We are looking for a proven Cloud Software Sales Professional to play a key role in executing our cloud sales strategy. This position will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue within the financial, insurance, healthcare and technology sectors – both net new and expansion. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success on the Cloud Sales team. This high-profile role will work in person (Barcelona), or remotely, to cover assigned verticals and prospect and deliver on accounts in Europe, and will report to the Vice President of Cloud.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Sell the CounterCraft Cloud solution and service to new and existing clients in the financial, insurance, healthcare and technology sectors.
- Execute a solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a strategic account
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity through controlled and well managed sales-cycles
- Builds relationships with key executives within assigned accounts.
- Interact with the current “Account Management” organisation and all other CounterCraft colleagues in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the CounterCraft solution
- Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
- Minimum 4 years sales experience and 2 years selling enterprise software to F1000 companies
- Experience selling SaaS or Platform solutions
- Track record of successfully exceeding $500K in yearly ARR quota
- Able to develop and execute sales strategies involving multiple stake-holders, with a natural ability to rapidly identify and form relationships with decision makers
- Proven ability to engage, build and manage C-level and Executive relationships
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Digital Native Attitude: LinkedIn, and other social media (Twitter)
- Highly proficient in the use of a well known CRM
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- University degree required
Start date: ASAP