In this role, you'll deliver on CounterCraft security strategy to build mind share and adoption of our leading-edge deception technologies within our largest enterprise accounts.
Channel Sales Manager - Netherlands
- EU Sales Platform
- Proactively lead identification, recruitment, contracting and nurturing of selective partners across categories, tiers and segments to support business needs across verticals and horizontals
- Develop a sales strategy and account plan for key accounts in different verticals (banking ,assurance, retail , public sector … ) which focuses on relationships, technology and revenue.
- Collaborate with partner team to assist in the development, enablement, and growth of Countercraft channel.
- Collaborate closely with core field team, participating in detailed account planning and opportunity identification & management
- Ensure required reporting and forecasting are completed in a timely manner as requested
- Develop and build complete solutions, incorporating services to deliver positive business outcomes
- Act as an Industry Expert for our Deception Security Solution- staying up-to-date with market activity, including regular competition analysis
- Regular two way communication to promote team collaboration with internal resources such as technical, marketing and professional services on the networking and security needs, and business issues of the customer.
- Ensure services and education teams are aligned with messaging and included in solutions.
- Build and develop collateral around business justification for Network and Security.
- Utilize Value-Selling sales methodology including VMware sales tools and process as amended from time to time, to communicate, report, track and manage sales.
- 5 years plus cybersecurity technologies related sales management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the networking, security, business vertical, industry trends, customer challenges and competitive landscape
- Experience in teamwork, relationships and influence within a customer and with external third parties that formulate a customer’s strategic thinking and actions
- Proven ability to engage for the purposes of solution selling, establishing peer relationships, articulating strategic vision
- Ability to operate in a Channel driven sales environment with global alliances
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives, in a highly competitive environment, working with commercial and enterprise clients
- Tertiary qualification in Business (or similar) or equivalent commercial experience
Location : Holland or UK
Salary: Variable depending on experience.
CounterCraft is a rapidly growing start-up disrupting the cybersecurity space with the leading threat deception platform for large enterprises. Join a dedicated team of cybersecurity specialists headquartered in San Sebastián, Spain. We provide global clients with real-time threat intel powered by deception technology, with offices in the USA, UK and Spain.