CounterCraft Security is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to lead the company’s digital marketing, communication, public relations, and product marketing strategies. This leader will have a proven track record of launching media campaigns to generate relevant high-volume traffic and customer engagement of ideal clients. The CMO will play a critical role in the company’s growth and be influential in positioning CounterCraft as a disruptor in the threat intelligence market category. This position will report to the CEO.
Chief Marketing Officer
- United States (USA)
- Strategically lead all marketing and communications activities while aligning organizational metrics and objectives.
- Ensure internal alignment by providing strategic marketing and communications.
- Lead with positive influence, best practices, accountability, and clear direction, to ensure engagement and growth of current and future team members.
- Oversee and evaluate relationships with marketing and communications vendors and contractors.
- Own and optimize the paid media strategy to drive web traffic and conversion growth and meet goals across Search, SEO, Social Media, and other paid channels
- Develop and execute demand generation strategies and campaigns that deliver highly qualified marketing leads to Sales and nurture the existing pipeline of prospects
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified leads to handover to the sales development team
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system to better nurture leads and increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads.
- Manage relationships with marketing vendors and public relations partners.
- 10+ years of marketing experiences
- Being customer-centric and having a deep understanding of the cybersecurity market.
- Proven leadership expertise with strong, effective team-building skills with the ability to lead with integrity and hold teams accountable.
- Experience overseeing brand strategy, identity, and creative deliverables
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools to understand the customer’s journey and develop the marketing engine to generate more leads
- Highly analytical to understand market trends and be able to conduct product marketing exercises
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Good communication, marketing, presentation, research, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaigns
- Subject matter knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Experience in delivering marketing messages through video and social media.
Commitment: Full-Time Role
Salary Range: Variable depending on experience, participation in stock option plan, and performance bonus.
Travel Requirements: 5-20%
About CounterCraft: CounterCraft is a rapidly growing start-up that creates the leading Cyber Security “Threat Deception” platform for large enterprises. Join a dedicated team of specialists in Cyber Security with an HQ in San Sebastián, Spain. We currently operate across North America and Europe with a presence in the USA, UK, and Spain. www.countercraftsec.com