Does this sound like you?
- You can use your design skills to create user-centered designs that are intuitive, visually engaging, and aligned to user needs, business and market strategy, and technical considerations.
- You’re comfortable rapidly ideating multiple design solutions, through sketching, wireframing, user flows and interactive prototyping to clearly communicate design concepts.
- Ability to articulate concepts, ideas and rationale in a clear and compelling way to colleagues.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You can create and maintain robust, scalable design systems.
- You might not be able to write code, but you know the lingo and understand the limitations of front-end development.
- You’re comfortable supporting insight gathering activities such as user testing, and interviews.