Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, Mogo finance operates in 12+ countries across European Union and CIS region. We offer finance lease, leaseback and installment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 100m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
The Mission for Portfolio manager: Perform analysis on portfolio, come up with suggestions & improvements for all risk related procedures.
• Maintain and monitor a number of portfolios of loans by analyzing data on everyday basis
• Initiate necessary meetings with relevant staff to solve problems with key metrics of the loan portfolio
• Collaborate with Country Managers, Data scientist, Risks manager, etc. to generate ideas, identify client behavior patterns, analyzing trends, pursue marketing efforts
• Actively participate in portfolio review sessions with Country Managers
• Travel to regional countries to collaborate with country team and understand the specific country issues
• Participate in credit policies and strategies development together with regional CRO and Country Managers
• Review underwriting documents and procedures to ensure integrity and relevance of credit policy
• Create new reports based on countries needs and provide detailed technical tasks to IT for corresponding reports development
• Measure and evaluate portfolio performance, KPIs on everyday basis
• May participate and make presentations for Regional or Group CEO
• May participate in the planning process for the countries’ sales targets
• Actively manage portfolio to maximize return and credit quality
• Manage the collection of data and the reporting function, to include various portfolio monitoring reporting mechanisms