Mogo Finance offers affordable secured car loans in a quick and easy way. Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, the company operates in more than 15 countries through its own branch network, over 1500 partner locations and a strong online presence. The strategic priorities of Mogo Finance are focused on consistent profitable growth and geographical expansion. The achievement of this strategy is fueled by more than 950 talented team members and over 100 000 loyal customers, as well as investments in advanced technologies to deliver the best-in-class financial services.
Mogo Finance currently operates in the Baltics, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the Caucasus, Central Asia and Africa. Additional information is available at www.mogo.finance
The Mission for Risk Data Analyst: To support Mogo Baltics and Caucasus with credit risk management and portfolio analysis with the goal to build effective risk-based lending strategies to increase company's profitability.
- Deliver qualitative and timely credit portfolio analysis of Mogo Baltics and Caucasus countries
- Ensure high quality reporting and data analysis
- Support business decisions regarding lending strategy and other operational processes
- Prepare regular and Ad-hoc reports by combining the financial and non-financial information
- In-depth business data knowledge and becoming a trusted adviser regarding data warehouse
- Develop strategy, tools and reports for regular client assessment analysis
- Collaborate with IT department regarding data storage in data warehouse