Founded in 2012, Mogo Finance is a rapidly growing - in 2017 & 2018 we have opened business and issued loans in 6 new countries! We now operate our business in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Armenia, Albania, Belarus, Macedonia and Moldova with launch of business in additional European markets planned in the nearest months.
Mogo Finance is Fintech company with focus on offering finance lease and leaseback services with the most convenient borrowing process for the customer. Successful development of Mogo has been underpinned by custom-made in-house platform, efficient loan portfolio management and robust capital structure.
Mogo Finance have business operations developing and being setup in one of the Regional units- HUB3, there are 4 countries: Romania, Moldova, Belarus and Ukraine.
Our goal is to become leader in financing 2nd hand used cars in the region of 80+mln people - how successfully we are is dependent on the team we have.
We are looking to hire ambitious and energetic Business controller to join our team. It is planned that we will have 2-3 Business Controllers in the team. This is highly visible role with high-impact on the business operations, working directly with Regional Management Team, Country Managers and Remote Operations.
You will be providing hands-on support to top management to scope, execute, monitor and drive forward delivery of key priority initiatives: Product Definition, KPI monitoring, End-to-End process monitoring/analysis and enhancements. You will also work directly with IT Team to order development as well as with Lines of Business (Underwriting, Customer Service, Debt Collection and Sales) to introduce and implement enhancements.
Typical projects you will be involved in:
- Define new products applying industry standards and creativity
- Redesigning and improving processes across customer journey in a country organisation
- Developing and rolling out new ways of working across the group / region
- Identifying issues, developing roadmap and action plan to drive country growth and profitability
- Supporting new country launch through onboarding local team to Mogo standards in key processes (customer service, debt collection, car sales, etc)
- Helping define new products, working with IT and business to ensure smooth launch of the products
- Ad-hoc short-term projects to solve specific business problems