Established in 2013, Mogo finance already operates in 15+ countries around the world. We offer finance lease, leaseback and installment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 140m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
Mogo Finance have business operations developing and being setup in one of the Regional units- HUB3, there are 4 countries: Romania, Moldova, Belarus and Ukraine. Our goal is to become leader in financing 2nd hand used cars in the region of 80+mln people
The Mission for Business Controller: to provide hands-on support to top management to scope, execute, monitor and drive forward delivery of key priority initiatives: Product Definition, KPI monitoring, End-to-End process monitoring/analysis and enhancements. You will also work directly with IT Team to order development as well as with Lines of Business (Underwriting, Customer Service, Debt Collection and Sales) to introduce and implement enhancements.
- Defined new products applying industry standards and creativity
- Redesigning and improving processes across customer journey in a country organisation
- Developing and rolling out new ways of working across the group / region
- Identifying issues, developing roadmap and action plan to drive country growth and profitability
- Supporting new country launch through onboarding local team to Mogo standards in key processes (customer service, debt collection, car sales, etc)
- Helping define new products, working with IT and business to ensure smooth launch of the products
- Ad-hoc short-term projects to solve specific business problems