Crossian is a fast-growing tech company in global ecommerce and aspire to become a leader in cross-border DTC eCommerce services and solutions. Through our inhouse built and emerging platform, we are continuously adding value to our customer groups.
Crossian is looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
If you are a self-starter, full of energy, and a great communicator with at least four years of progressive growth and experience in accounting, we want you! Read on to find out more about this opportunity!
- Perform accounting activities including report preparation and review.
- Summarize and prepare monthly VAT, quarterly CIT declaration.
- Follow and make remittance for all kind of tax/ prepare documents for VAT refund.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role.
- Ensure that all cash receipts are posted daily, matched and reconciled correctly.
- Prepare and submit accounting reports, tax reports to related authorities.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Handle monthly financial statements and banking transactions reconciliation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Accounting Manager/ Team Leader.