Crossian is seeking a dynamic and motivated account manager for our global selling business. The account manager is responsible for marketing and targeting sellers worldwide. They are the primary point of contact for sellers in managing the relationship with key accounts and develop strategies to maximize these relationship and support their growth on Crossian.
- Serves as a main point of contact for a portfolio of accounts
- Discuss to deeply understand seller’s business model/strategy and consult sellers on winning products
- Cultivate relationship with key sellers in partnership with product solution and cross functional team.
- Reviews every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance
- Engages with brands to understand their goals and expectations from the business
- Identifies and problem solves day to day issues impacting business
- Monitor and communicate account performance
- Identifies opportunities to improve designed Crossian’s product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
· 2+ years of professional experience in sales or account management
· Proven track record of problem solving and delivering win-win solutions for clients and business
· Working knowledge of Excel
· Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Attractive income (competitive salary, monthly unlimited incentives, annual performance bonus).
- Clear career roadmap, chance to be promoted and rotated.
- High-end working environment (central location, modern equipment, lunch/ drink/ snack).
- 20 days of work from home and 12 annual leaves per year.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip, team building, engagement events/ activities
- Fair, transparent and open working environment/ culture