- To assist the chief legal officer, the management, and operational teams to ensure that the activities across Mogo Finance Group comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and local data protection laws.
- Perform data protection impact assessment, collect information to identify all processing activities, analyse and check the compliance of processing activities;
- Inform, advise and issue recommendations on what safeguards (including technical and organizational measures) to apply to mitigate any risks related to data protection matters;
- Independently design, review and maintain various data protection related policies with high quality;
- Design and conduct employee training on data protection, consultation, support and clear direction for managers/employees on all available processes in accordance with best practices, approved budget and legislation;
- Cooperate with functional units, management, authorities, service providers, local data protection officers etc.;
- Ensure market overview for data protection relevant issues. Actively participate in or lead projects, coordinate service providers;
- Raise awareness of the employees on personal data processing requirements and promote best practice and ensuring compliance with data protection legislation across Mogo Finance Group.