Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, Mogo finance operates in 15+ countries around the world. We offer finance lease, leaseback and installment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 140m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
Main responsibilities for Head of Risk:
- Develop, implement and maintain credit policy and associated business processes in 5 countries;
- Establish, review and approve changes to credit scorecards and decline policy rules, customer care procedures and any other changes, affecting credit risks;
- Lead continuous improvement and monitoring for risk models;
- Determine score cut-off policies and terms of business;
- Perform ad hoc risk analyses;
- Modelling credit portfolio volume/performance;
- Manage external data providers;
- Coordinate data storing and gathering for further Risk analysis purposes;
- Analyse trends and present risk KPIs to the management.