Finitera is an international fin-tech company offering various financial services including payday and instalment loans. The group successfully operates in emerging markets across Europe and covers all important business development areas: operations, IT, legal, marketing, finance, client relations, business intelligence, risk and credit scoring.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for gathering data and representing the information for improved strategic decision making. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes. If you are a data-driven personality who values evidence over ego, this is the job for you!
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate data, provide suggestions for process improvements based on gathered information.
- Deliver analysis on a timely basis by planning your time accordingly.
- Last year student or graduate in Statistics, Math, Finance or other numerical disciplines.
- At least 1 year of successful experience in directly related field.
- Highly numerate individual with strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and plan your own time to reach maximum efficiency.
- Fluency in English and Latvian.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- SQL knowledge will be an advantage.
- A full-time job within a quickly growing international company – exposure to many countries.
- Dynamic work environment with personal development & career growth opportunities.
- Highly qualified, experienced and friendly team of colleagues.
- Motivational remuneration package and health insurance.
- Modern working environment and great technical support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly net salary 990 - 1500 EUR.
Should you find the role matching your experience and interests, please apply by sending your updated resume.