Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Company is the sole proprietary of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the site -including written content, logos, marks, /images, photographs, and every kind of information-, that are thus protected by the Spanish and international legislation on copyright. Thereby, unauthorised distribution, adaptation, reproduction, translation, modification or spreading of the content of this website (be it the full website or a part of it) is expressly forbidden. The Company reserves the right to initiate legal measures in case there is a violation of this rights, that may result into judicial or civil or criminal legal liabilities as appropriate.
Access and Usage Conditions of the Website
- The identity of its owner is correctly written.
- The link can only link to the home page.
- Register brands of the Company, or any other distinctive sign that would confuse over the property of the website established in the link, are not used.
- The pages or websites to through which the link is made respect the principles of morality, public order, decency, human dignity, and the protection of youth and childhood.
The Company also reserves several rights in regard to its website:
- The right to modify the information on the website, and to limit or even deny access to it. Technical problems or events beyond the Company’s and the website’s control may cause the removal, limitation or prevention of access. This may be done with the aim of avoiding the reduction in the security safety standards adopted for the functioning of this website.
- The right to suspend or eliminate a User’s account without previous notice and without any compensation.