Have you sold a complex SaaS product in the past and enjoyed talking to a technical audience to understand their pain points? Do you get passionate when talking to prospects about how implementing modern technology can help companies uplevel their businesses? Are you looking to challenge yourself and boost your career in a high growth, state-of-the-art, 100% remote company? If the answer is yes, let’s talk!
Lokalise is a leading all-in-one localization platform for software, apps, websites, games, and more. We help streamline the localization and translation process, enabling product teams to significantly shorten their time to market and successfully grow multilingual products.
We're one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe with over 1500 customers in 80 countries, from early-stage businesses to scaleups including Notion, Revolut, Lemonade, and Fortune 500 companies.
We're looking for a Sales Executive who gets excited about an opportunity to create a big impact and participate in scaling a world-class sales and revenue organization and be a part of Lokalise sales team during the rapid revenue growth. This person will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to uncover new opportunities, work with inbound and outbound leads and overachieve the quota to expand the customer base of Lokalise.
- Establish a strong connection with inbound and outbound leads
- Perform discovery video calls with prospects, build rapport and identify pain points
- Going through their pains and wishes, understand where Lokalise could be a good fit
- Communicate via emails, in-web chat, voice, and video calls
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline, and new business metrics
- Manage your activities using the CRM
- Become a Lokalise expert, build an in-depth knowledge of the product
- 2+ year of on-quota sales experience
- Experience in B2B selling a complex SaaS product
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Attention to details and ownership of the role as if it was your own business
- Positive, self-starter, resilient attitude
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Considerable experience with software development
- Proven track record of overachieving on Quota and experience working for a hypergrowth B2B SaaS tech company
- Expertise in sales analytics, forecasting and reporting
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Individual professional development policy with the allocated yearly budget and training days
- Performance, referral and sign-on bonus program
- Flexible working hours, loyalty leave program and a day off on your birthday
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events