Crossian is a fast-growing tech company in global ecommerce and aspire to become a leader in cross-border DTC eCommerce services and solutions. Through our inhouse built and emerging platform, we are continuously adding value to our customer groups.
Planning and forecasting
+ Cash flow planning, coordinate with accountant to get information and daily update cash flow
+ Forecast monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual profits and provide analytical review, feedback, and recommendation to executive management.
Performance analyzing and monitoring
+ Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
+ Control financial indicators and control risks, provide commentary to be included in the monthly business performance review and report.
+ Manage revenue / margin / contribution reporting and explanation of performance against budget, prior performance and market conditions.
+ Compare actual results with forecasted to analyze and identify areas of strengths, weakness, improvement.
Any other responsibilities and ad-hoc reports by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Finance & Accounting, Corporate Finance, Economics, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a financial analyst, financial analyst, financial planning, analysis, modeling, or in a similar position. Knowledge of the E-commerce market is preferable.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency with the use of MS office, especially Excel (intermediate and above). Knowing about BI tool is an advantage
- Ability to learn new concepts and tasks quickly, detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Good communication in English spoken & written skills.
- Competitive salary $500-$800 (100% salary during probation)
- 13th-month salary
- Performance bonus
- Premium health insurance for employees
- Lunch/ Drink/ Snack allowance (70$/month)
- Annual company trip (budget up to $1200), team building (120$/year), engagement events/ activities
- Clear career roadmap, chance to be promoted and rotated.
- High-end working environment (central location, modern equipment, lunch/ drink/ snack).
- 20 days of work from home and 12 annual leaves per year.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Fair, transparent and open working environment/ culture