Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, Mogo finance operates in 12+ countries across European Union and CIS region. We offer finance lease, leaseback and installment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 100m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
The Mission for Financial Analyst: To support Mogo (HUB3) with financial models and forecasts with the goal to build effective risk-based lending strategies to increase company's profitability.
- Analysed financial data and product portfolios of Mogo countries. Ensured high quality reporting and analysis of financial results
- Forecast models for revenue changes and expenditure increases / decreases
- Forecast impairment, calculate LGD, participate in preparation and adjustment of risk models
- Ensured accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepared, reviewed, compiled and analyzed financial reports turning data into actionable business insights
- Developing an in-depth business knowledge and becoming a trusted adviser to business managers
- Ad-hoc reports by combining the financial and non-financial information