WHAT TO DO TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE:
- Drive and develop experimental risk assessment/scoring data modeling designs within the business;
- Continuously improving the risk assessment and scoring analysis models, creating industry-leading performance leveraging of new and creative data-sources, and employing the latest in machine learning;
- Hands-on model validation, monitoring of model performance, recalibration of existing models , improving of modelling techniques, both theoretical as well as practical;
- Track the business’s performance against data analysis model and monitor trends in key business KPIs, providing valuable insights to relevant departments for overall business performance improvement.
WHAT TO HAVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE:
Experience, competencies and skills:
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field. A working experience of the same is also acceptable for the position;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a data science position, preferably working as a Senior Data Scientist or similar leading role;
- High proficiency and experience in scripting languages and rapid prototyping skills;
- Proven and successful track record of leading through a successful performance of advanced quantitative analyses and statistical modeling that positively impact business performance;
- Leadership potential and/or experience;
- Fluent English.
- Interested in fin-tech and consumer finance industry;
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and work hands-on with the team;
- Thirsty for success and willing to earn;
- Passionate about technology and data;
- Flexible and open-minded.