Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, Mogo finance operates in 13+ countries across European Union and CIS region. We offer finance lease, leaseback and instalment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 100m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
• Ruby on Rails, Rest API, SOAP, etc.
• Good SQL skills and experience working with MySQL databases
• Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
• Linux knowledges related to Ruby application setup
• Fluent in English and Russian languages
You have an advantage if you have:
• Experience with Test and DevOps Automation
• Experience and practical knowledge with CI configuration (preferably GitLab)
• Understanding of Software architecture paradigms and patterns
• Experience with system performance tuning
• Experience working with AWS and Docker
• Understanding Finance Service industry
• Develop software according to business requirements, implement new features, integrations
• You will be working in a team that is fully responsible for platform delivery and maintenance
• Team Receive business requirements, clarifies implementation details, plans development and deployment, supports business after launch
• Team is highly skilled, motivated, agile and goal oriented
- Competitive salary, performance benefits on top;
- Ownership of company - Stock Options;
- Professional team and dynamic atmosphere;
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas next day;
- Travelling – visit and work with countries you have never been before;
- Health insurance from day 1, paid parking.