Crossian is a high-growth technology-driven eCommerce business. Behind our success is our people. As a start-up formed in 2020, we have created a fast-paced and dynamic environment, enabling our people to reach a collective CAGR of over 400% in just under 3 years. Our mission now is to build DTC brands and increase customer LTV by providing best-valued products backed by no-nonsense customer service policies as Customer Centricity is at the core of our values.
As an integral part of our Technology Innovations CoE, you will work under the supervision of the Engineering Manager and Tech Leaders while receiving guidance from the firm's CTO. Operating within a dynamic Silicon Valley-style Tech-startup environment (Agile mindset), you'll join daily check-ins with the team to stay updated on the project progress and collaborate with the eco-system.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive Cross-border eCommerce Platform that features solutions for Storefront, Payment Gateway, Inventory, Catalogs, Logistics, Marketing Insights, CRM, and more:
- Develop a Storefront solution
- Centralize payment gateways for managing transactions and after-payment business (such as refunds, chargebacks, claims, inquiries,..)
- Integrate various 3rd services to operate a complete supply-chain system including inventory, catalogs, logistics tracking, and more...
- Convert raw data from marketing campaigns, transactions, user behavior, etc. into insights beneficial and significant for business operations.
- Plus, numerous other opportunities await your input.
In addition to development tasks, collaboration with other firm’s CoE is crucial to comprehend issues within their specific sectors. Thus, from a technical standpoint, you will propose solutions to help them improve consistently every day.